The Girl Scout Council of Greater Atlanta has an updated Trip Permission Guide page. Visit the site to fill out forms online or review guidelines.
Contact Melissa or Susan with questions about trip forms. Read on for more info about trips!
- Emergency Procedures should be in your Troop First Aid Kit ALWAYS!
- A Driver Log should be completed and REVISED before taking a Troop Trip!
- Same for the Health History form for ALL IN ATTENDENCE, including Adults and Tag-A-Long (non-registered individuals).
- Don”t forget the Permission Form that each parent (that”s Leaders too!) need to sign before departure! Verify you have a valid contact phone number for the ENTIRE DURATION of your trip.
- Consult the Council Trip Permission Guide as you plan with your girls!
- Speaking of planning, use the Council Trip Permission Guide with questions to ask and guideline to consider.
- Lastly, but importantly for all Girl Scouts, complete a Trip Report on what you did and how the girls liked (or didn”t like) what you did!
If there is any question about a Trip, contact Melissa and Susan by email.