April’s meeting will be about Spring Registration and what to do if you troop is disbanding. Remember registration is online this year, so NOW is the time for the leaders in your troop to get together and login in to eBiz, the council’s troop management system. Only the “01″ of the troop can re-register girls from the troop management site.
- 01 Troop Leaders can re-register their troop through eBiz using the Troop Management Module.
- Online registration through eBiz
- Parents will also be sent individual online registration instructions.
- eBiz payment options are debit card, credit card or prepaid cards with the VISA, MasterCard, Amex, or Discover logo
eBiz Hotline Hours extended:
April 1 – June 1
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Spring Registration Incentive Program
Spring registration is an incentive based program that will reward troop leaders and girls that participate online. All existing troops and individual members who plan to return to Girl Scouts for the 2012-2013 membership year are eligible to participate by registering online.
Girls that register online by the
June 1 deadline will receive a 3-piece patch bracelet. The patch is exclusive to girls participating in spring registration and will not be available for sale in theBadge & Sash store.
Troop leaders who meet the following guidelines will receive an “awesome” 100th Anniversary license plate. The license plate will be awarded 2 per troop and only the leaders who register their troops in the spring will have these!!
To receive the troop leader incentive you must:
Register your troop online by the June 1 deadline
Register a minimum of:
- Girl Scout Daisies – 8 girls and one to two adults
- Girl Scout Brownies and Juniors – 10 girls and one to two adults
- Girl Scout Cadette, Senior and Ambassadors – 5 girls and one to two adults